Don’t even think about trying to meet someone online until you read this. The phrase online dating is out. We are now in the era of digital dating!
Introducing The Art of the Tele-Flirt. It's Flirting in the Digital Age: 77 Mobile, Video and Texting Ideas You Have to Try by emerging Author Moni Rogers.
Are your thumbs exhausted from constantly swiping left and right (but mostly left)? Are you tired of sending thoughtful messages that get completely ignored? Do you find the whole concept of online dating an incredibly frustrating process? If you’re struggling to meet people online who actually want to build a romantic connection, you’re not alone. As technology becomes a bigger part of our daily lives, more and more people are turning to technology to help them find their perfect match.
But even with the latest advances in online dating, meeting someone on the web who you click with is almost as challenging as looking for romance in real life. Nowadays, there’s no shortage of profiles you have to weed through before you finally connect with someone who only might be worth meeting. And even if you do manage to set up a date, there’s a good chance you’ll just end up getting ghosted for no apparent reason.
But at the end of the day, the problem isn’t with dating itself. The main problem has to do with how users go about online dating. Simply put, most people have no idea what to say and do when it comes to finding love online. Luckily, there’s a new simple and straightforward solution to help you flirt with that special somebody and get them to fall head-over-heels in love with you — without lying on your profile.
In The Art of the Tele-Flirt, you’ll discover:
How to create the ultimate dating profile that’ll have hundreds of singles chasing after you
- 9+ easy tips and tricks for opening conversations that lead to definite dates
- The secret behind turning video dates into passionate in-person romance
- Over 23+ unique texts and messages to win the heart of your online crush
- The #1 “fatal” mistake that most dating app users don’t even know they’re making — don’t flirt like this!
- 6+ types of profile photos that will instantly get you more matches
- What dating experts say could make or break your first virtual date
- More than 19+ different dating apps to help you match with the person of your dreams
- How to go on amazing dates around the globe with someone you just met, even if you can’t meet up physically
And much more!
Don’t waste your precious time and money on old-fashioned manuals or so-called “expert” dating coaches. The Art of the Tele-Flirt provides you with everything you need to know to start building romantic connections online — no previous dating experience required.
Whether you’ve tried every dating app out there or you’ve just learned what Tinder is, this straightforward guide breaks down the most effective techniques for turning matches into meaningful relationships.
You can keep sitting at home, desperately messaging someone you’ll never hear from again... or you can act now and discover the tried and tested method for mastering the art of online dating.
#love #dating #datingapps #onlinedating #single #relationships #datingadvice